We’re looking for a Business Analyst to work closely together with Business Users Technical, UX and Creative Teams to gather and translate and document user requirements into detailed functional specifications for the technical teams. This role requires a talented individual who can work closely with Technology, Business, Creative, and User Experience Specialists.
To gather requirements from business users and document such requirements into detailed functional specifications for technical teams.
This role also involves working closely with Technology, Business, Creative, and User Experience Specialist.
- Accountable for gathering detailed business requirements and translating them into technical requirements.
- Assist business users in preparing Requirements Document (RD), simplifying business requirements while still meeting business needs.
- Preparing and documenting detailed functional specifications documentations.
- Participate during the System Development, Integration and User Acceptance Testing.
- Assist business teams during pre-sales to scope out technical solutions and needs.
Reports into: Chief Technology Officer
The ideal candidate is likely to possess the following
- Experience in Project Coordination, Business Analysis, System Analysis and Quality Analysis with practice in implementation and integration strategies within a team-oriented environment.
- Experience working with dispersed teams in different countries and varying cultures.
- Analytical skills to understand the Business Process and Functionality, Business and Functional Requirements and to translate them into System Requirement Specifications and Functional Specifications.
- Understand Functional, Regression, System Integration (SIT), User Acceptance (UAT), Load/Performance, Security and Platform testing.
- Work with internal/external customers in analyzing business needs and functional requirements.
- Team Worker and Independent Contributor.
- Communication (verbal and written).
Desirable: Digital Agency background preferred.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in a business analyst role.
- Fluent in both English and Chinese for business communication.
Salary and Benefits
- Remuneration will be commensurate with experience.
- Company provides twice yearly appraisals
- Salary increments and promotions as appropriate.
- Bonus may be given and will be based on company and staff performance.
- Secondary benefits include working closely with teams across Southeast Asia and U.K, monthly activities for the company, company trips and training provided by industry leaders.
- The company also operates on in a linear environment where opportunities to learn and be mentored is highly encouraged in our agency.